Skin problems are very common in every part of the world, Acne is one of the ordinary skin problems and most of the people are found suffering from it. But, after acne one more problem arises that is acne scars. People are suffering from this problem especially on their face and scars are of various kinds.The reasons for acne scars on the skin are as follows:
- If the acne has been not been treated on time, then the risk of getting scars will increase due to the longer duration of the inflammatory acne problem.
- Heredity also plays an important role in acne scars; it may also rise due to blood relative problems.
- The popping up of pimples can also lead to redness of the skin which can lead to scars.
- When the scars are of reddish nature and painful with the swollen like skin then the acne scars will develop more likely.
- Our body produces collagen, a substance that provides support to the skin.If it is not produced ina sufficient manner then the chance of acne scars will definitely increase.
Although, there are various acne scar removal cream for face available in the market but people primarily use the natural remedies for treatment.Some of the natural remedies that one can exercise at home are as follows:
- Green Tea- It has the antioxidant capacity and one can apply green tea on the face to remove acne scars.
- Coconut oil: It has also been used for removing many marks such as marks from acne or burn marks on the body.
- Aloe Vera: It is used for moisturizing the skin.It will also help in minimizing the swelling and reddishness of the skin.
- Baking soda: It helpsin removing the dead skin cells. Make a paste of baking soda by mixing it with water and applyit on the skin to remove scars caused by acne.
- Honey: It can be used by mixing it with cinnamon and stimulate the skin as it has smoothening effects on the skin.One can also use this is in routine for glowing skin.
- Lemon: Lemon has the healing property on scars.One must use lemon if he/she wants to reduce the scars as it has alpha-hydroxy acids. But don’t use lemon on reddish skin and under eyes as it may cause pain or react on acne skin.
- Turmeric powder: Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants features.One can make a paste of turmeric powder with milk or honey and apply it on the skin for removing scars.
- Tea tree oil is also been used for treating marks from acne on the face while mixing with other supportive oils like lavender, etc.
Apart from these natural remedies if one is not able to remove his scars then No Marks cream for acne scars is available in the market with a patent name of No scars. It is one of the best creams to cure acne and scars. It has been scientifically analyzed in the laboratory and can be used with a combination of no scars face wash and soap for the best result.