We are just a few months away from the new year, and it is time for us to try our baking skills. After all, baking a cake on the new year is always beautiful, and you can do that easily if you know how to bake a cake.
When we think about the new year, the things we remember are the chilly winter nights, but that’s not something that we should ponder upon; the new year also brings the cheerful spirit in people as well. This is the time when people are just preparing for the holidays with complete determination and are ready to get the change with their resolutions. This is the time for us to work harder and give it our all and make sure that we are not lagging in any way. It would help if you were prepared for that, Afterall it is our new year, and this is the time for you to enjoy such beautiful festivals.
If you are looking for the new year cake recipes then here are a few recipes which will just put a smile on your and your loved one’s face:
THE CHOCOLATE GEMS CAKE
There are many complicated recipes, but you can always go with this one as this is simple and yet elegant and will just be loved by everyone, Afterall it is all about the gems:
- Sugar powder 1 1/2 cup
- Milk 1 1/2 cup
- Maida (all-purpose flour) 2 cups
- Malai (cream) 1 1/2 cup
- Coffee 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Chocolate powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence a few drops
- For the chocolate ganache: 100 grams readymade Cream
- Dark chocolate 250 – 300 grams
- Gems and dairy milk for decoration
- In a bowl, add some Amul cream and microwave it so that it comes to the boiling point and then you can add the chocolate pieces and just let it all cool. This is to prepare the chocolate ganache.
- Then you must preheat the oven so that the temperature should be around 180-degree Celsius.
- Then it would be best if you sieved Malai (cream), baking powder, baking soda together.
- Get a bowl and whisk the malai (cream) and add some sugar to it and whisk it till it all mixes well.
- Then keep on adding a spoon of milk and a tablespoon Maida (all-purpose flour) and keep on whisking it till it is ready.
- Add some vanilla essence and voila! The white batter is ready.
- Put some cocoa powder and chocolate powder in some white batter in a separate bowl.
- Now grease the cake tin with oil and sprinkle some Maida (all-purpose flour) in there. Pour some white batter and then the chocolate batter in three different places so that it creates the marble effect.
- Bake the cake at 180 degree Celsius
- Just get the cake out of the microwave and then put it on the plate or cardboard and sprinkle gems all over it.
- Then, you can decorate it in the way you like.
- You can always send this cake to your loved ones with the online christmas cake and flower delivery in Bangalore, and this cake is just one lip-smacking cake for this new year that you are going to enjoy.
Here is another recipe that you can go for:
- Two to three cups of flour
- One lemon
- Four eggs
- One teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Two cups of Sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Two teaspoons of baking powder and baking soda
- Half teaspoon of allspice
- Three large tart apples
- Half teaspoon of nutmeg
One teaspoon of cinnamon
One teaspoon of salt
Grated half cup of raisins
- In the food processor mix the lemon and Sugar.
- Then add eggs and blend it all till it is an excellent and smooth cream.
- While blending the mixture slowly add some oil in it.
- Once it has a consistent texture, add some vanilla essence in it.
- Mix it all till it is smooth enough.
- Mix flour, baking soda, allspice, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and some salt.
- Keep on blending it till the mixture becomes consistent and smooth.
- Add some grated apples in this thick consistent mixture, blend them all.
- Add some raisins in the batter
- Now, Bake the cake at 180 degree Celsius for 55 minutes and then take it out and enjoy your home-made cake with fresh flower delivery in Bangalore.
These are the few recipes that you should try this new year, and it will just be a lot of fun for you to bake for your family and loved ones, so be ready with your oven and make sure that your baking skills are on!