So let’s get rolling.
What is NodeJS?
The framework is built on Google chrome’s V8, JS engine, and provides your application with features like event-driven and non-blocking input/output model, making it efficient and lightweight.
However, it is best to hire NodeJS experts to work on your technology since they are skilled individuals. They will have a better grip on knowledge. They would be able to add the functionalities you want into your application.
Key Features of NodeJS:
- Open-source: NodeJS is an open-source framework that is entirely free for all to download and use.
- Better Performance: Using the framework, it becomes easy to enhance your site’s performance as it allows the developer to perform non-blocking operations.
- Server Development: The incredible in-built API of NodeJS allows the developers to build servers of different kinds like DNS server, HTTP server, TCP server, and many more.
- Unit Testing: NodeJs has a significant unit testing known as Jasmine; this helps developers to test written codes quickly.
- Scalability: NodeJs allows a developer to scale the application in both horizontal and vertical ways, increasing its performance.
What is AngularJS?
Google launched angular in 2010; it is a client-side framework with an open-source nature. It is majorly used to build single-page applications and also those apps that have separate functional layers.
AngularJS offers a variety of advantages. However, one of the most significant benefits is that it binds data through expressions and extends HTML characteristics with directives. This eventually helps the developer to add dynamic views to the web app.
The architecture it follows allows the developers to build data-driven, interactive web apps, resulting in increased preferability of the framework amongst the developers.
Key Features of AngularJS:
- MVC Framework: Angular developers can quickly build a client-side web application, thanks to the easy to use and dynamic MVC framework integrated into the technology.
- MVW Architecture: The Angular comprises MVW architecture, the MVW remodels, and manipulates DOM to update behavior and data.
How Are They Different From One Another?
It is quite evident that both NodeJS and AngularJs are different from one another in several ways. They have their own set of benefits and specializations for web app development.
However, some aspects remain unclear, like:
The NodeJS framework is used when there is a need for building scalable web servers and web apps. What’s noteworthy is that NodeJs teams may make mobile app development possible with the framework.
The Angular framework is built to develop structures for both mobile and desktop applications. It can also be ideally used for developing dynamic web apps.
- Core Architecture:
- Installation And Deployment:
Simply, NodeJs is a run-time environment, whereas AngularJS is a client-side framework.
Both function differently and provide different benefits.
You can wish to hire dedicated NodeJS developers or Hire AngularJS Programmers after you list down the needs and requirements of the features and functionalities you want to integrate into your web app.
Once you have a concrete idea of what you want your application to fulfill, you will be able to make the right choice with the technology.
We suppose this article might have helped you a bit in making a more precise choice. However, if you are still skeptical between the two, it’s better than you turn to a professional for help and make a clearer choice of the right technology.